Football

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Football » Everything about Luis Figo » Luis Figo (english version)

Luis Figo (english version)

Сообщений 91 страница 102 из 102

:( aww thank god he coulds go on in the game and he looks ok now in teh trtaining pictures

he played today and they say he played great
any1 who saw thw game and can tell us more about it ?

Unfortunately I could watch the game only after he has left the pitch....((((

I saw the game!)))) It's realy great!))) Mancini used an old tactical module 4-4-2, Figo returned on his favotite place on the right wing and there was very useful, even few times could score!

im really happy he is a great form .. he was choosed teh player off the month in the inter magazine :D he doesnt have many games in theinter shirt and that makes him maybe even play better ever week. 2 games to go before luis again will add a medal to his list ;) just hope he will score FORZA FIGO

i often think about it!!!! he must score!!!!! It would be logical!!!!!

hey)) it is my return)) and for a long time...I think))
here I don't have chance to watch Inter's games every week...I've missed him..(( are there any news? will he leave for Al Ittihad? you know I hope he will... but  there were news that he'll finish his career(((( I was too busy and haven't time even for reading the news...(((((

I hope, that Moratti can persuade him to stay for a year in Inter!!!!!!

Figo MAN OFF THE MATCH :D:D:D:D:D

REGGIO CALABRIA - Luis Figo was named Sky Italia's man of the match at the Granillo. "I tried to give my best, as always," the Portuguese midfielder said after the final whistle. "We had a lot of chances at a difficult ground, and we dominated the match. The draw isn't a bad result, but we did deserve to win.

"Physically I'm feeling good, and it's easier to play how I want when I'm feeling this good. As always, today's goal was to win, and the team's result is always the most important thing, but I am pleased with my performance."

Asked if he will stay on at Inter next season, Figo replied: "You always have to decide when it's time to leave, and it's always better to leave as a winner. My goal is to win the Scudetto and leave behind a good memory. After that we will decide what to do."

// Inter.it

But trere wasn't a goal in this match!((((( His efforts have gone to waste......

FIGO: "WHAT MANCINI TOLD US AT HALF TIME"

MILAN - After his performance against Reggina at the Granillo, Luis Figo carried off the Sky Italia man of the match award for the second game running as Inter came from behind to hold Palermo. "We made a bad start, conceding an early goal, and at that point it was hard to restart well," said Figo, who set up Cruz and Adriano's second-half replies.

"Palermo then doubled at the end of the first half and everything became harder. We made a few mistakes too many in the first part of the game and conceded too many spaces to our opponents. We sorted things out in the dressing room and deserved to win in the second half. Mancini told us what wasn't going well, and that we had to try and give more. We came back on the pitch to change the situation, and we succeeded."

Asked if he is still convinced of leaving at the end of the season, Figo replied: "I will definitely miss top-level football, with everything that surrounds it, but I have been playing for many years, and always for great teams. At my age you also have to think about when it's time to leave, even though it's a big sacrifice for me. But for now the only goal is to win the Scudetto on the pitch after the one last season. Not long to go now? I don't like celebrating before winning, but we're certainly closer after today."

CRUZ: "PERFECT CROSS BY FIGO"

MILAN - Julio Cruz reached double figures for the season with his goal against Palermo. "It was a nice goal," the Argentine striker told Inter Channel. "Figo's cross was perfect and I managed to hit the ball well. It was an important goal because it reopened the match after being 2-0 down.

// Inter.it

Figo: "Inter in my heart forever" 
Monday, 23 April 2007 19:08:55

MILAN - Luis Figo missed yesterday's title-winning victory over Siena through suspension. And the Portuguese midfielder was unable to take part in the Nerazzurri's 15th Scudetto celebrations because of family commitments over the weekend. But Inter's number seven was with his team-mates in spirit, as he revealed during an interview with Inter Channel.

"Obviously I was disappointed not to have been with my team-mates and all the Inter fans in this great moment of joy," Figo said. "I wasn't there in person, but mentally I was with all of them. I was very far away from Italy and I even had problems being updated on what was happening. I got to see the goals and some of the post-match celebrations, but no more than that because of family problems that kept me away from Milan.

"I can imagine what happened after the Scudetto victory, because it had been many years since Inter hadn't won a championship on the pitch. We all really wanted this title and I am very happy that it has come.

"The team dedicated the Scudetto to Giacinto Facchetti? I think everybody remembers Giacinto at this time. He was one of a kind and he will always remain in the hearts of those lucky enough to have spent moments with him. In these moments it's important to remember those who have helped us achieve these results, who unfortunately are no longer with us."

On the value Inter's 15th Scudetto has for a player who has won everything at club level during an illustrious playing career, Figo replied: "To come here to Inter to win the Scudetto was a unique decision. I feel enormously happy. I came here two years ago and we have won everything in Italy. It means we have worked well and that the club is on the right path to continuing to do well.

"The fans are asking Moratti to keep me at Inter? I would stay for many years at a club like Inter where I have been very happy. I would have liked to have come to Inter earlier when I was at the peak of my career, but in football you need to understand when it's time to leave, even though I would like to stay here for many years to come because they have given me so much.

Figo hasn't scored for Inter since the Super Cup last August, but there are still five league games to go, plus a two-legged cup final with Roma. "I'm not worried about this, only winning counts. When you score, you're happy."

Отредактировано Valeriu (2007-04-23 23:00:06)

Вы здесь » Football » Everything about Luis Figo » Luis Figo (english version)