Football

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Football » Everything about Luis Figo » Luis Figo (english version)

Luis Figo (english version)

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 102

Hi Im New :)

Here is one off my favourite Pics :D
http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=08rr0.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 009ev1.jpg

Btw i dont speak russian ;)

Отредактировано Figo_Girl (2006-12-13 12:30:51)

Welcome :) R u from "mastertopforum"? ;)

Yes anahit im teh girl that chat often with u on msn ;)

Ah,Meriam... :) And how did you register here? :)

I just clicked somewhere and it worked LOL :P

Hi, Figo_Girl ... I'd like to meet you ... my MSN - figo@pfpl.ru

Can U plz add me ?
I have some problems with msn :( and i use meebo and cant add people
if u want to My email is mariame_lf@hotmail.com

Tnxx :)

Btw It Looks like Luis isnt Injured anymore :D

Figo_Girl, Wellcom!!!
:)
Where are u from?

Thank U all :) u are really nice people :D

I live in Holland ;)

if i was right one off u met luis isnt ?

The country Gollandija-of tulips?
Yes, I saw Luis, took autographes and is simple in delight from it))))
Photos from our trip HERE!!!
Foto!

And here our photos and you leave the !

https://football.bbok.ru/viewtopic.php?id=303

Great the Figo Pics i saw beofre at the Figo Forum
any way i was curious i heard he said somethign to u
Maybe u can tell me a lil story about ur meeting and what he said
i never met him personly never saw him near me or even a game :(
but i heard a lot off stories from other people and he seems to be very
Nice and patiant with the fans he gives people time, stops, talks etc when he has time

Hope too hear ur storie maybe u already told in teh forum but sorry i dont speak russian :(

and im really happy for u ;)

btw yes country off tulips LOL

Отредактировано Figo_Girl (2006-12-15 01:46:59)

Thanks!!!
:)
Unfortunately I did not manage to talk to it and I do not know could, I not so well know English!!!
I simply stood smiled and heard as my heart for excitement beats!
It has approached, has looked at me has undersigned and has gone further, and I stood and could not believe in it...................

It one of all football players has given autographes practically to EVERYTHING, for what I respect with it even more!

You understand me?
Simply I use the translator! If something is not clear-write!

Dont worry i untherstand Thanks for telling ur Story

and yes thats exacly what people told me he stops
gives evey1 a autogrph and looks at people
if u tryed to talk with him he would have given a
answer but i do untehrstand that
its easier to say it then when u are there and
next to him then u dont even now what to say

but like i said Im really happy for u i hope one day the
same would happen to me :D i would also panic and lose
my words and say anything but at least i would see him (L)

;)

I hope, that you will really see it sometime near to yourself, will not become puzzled, will get acquainted, and THEN will acquaint all of us with it)))))))))))))))))))))

Hi girls :D
Meriam,I can help you with your avatar if you want of course.I'm not about translating into english,you can send me the pic that you want to be the avatar,and also give me you password...When the all will be done you just can change your password...What would you say about it? ;)

Yes would be great :D
im going to give u my passwird at msn tomorow ;) at leats if ur online :P

O! Hello!

You can give me avatar, course I don't need a password - i'm moderator!)))) First of all - to Anahit (she can make avatar and then give me)

By the way last year (when Figo was in Moscow with natiolal squard) he sad me THANK YOU! :) And he shaked my hand and then he sent me an air kisses fron bus window! That's becourse I gift him a present - his portret!

A kiss OMG i'm going to Bring him something 2 :P LOL

a Kiss woooooooooooooooooooooooow didnt u got a heart attac ?

i said he is a Really Reallly Nice guy just unbelievble

Btw here for my avater :D : http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=08rr0.jpg thank u

Hi,Figo_Girl!! ;)

Figo_Girl написал(а):

didnt u got a heart attac ?

No..... I don't know.... I was simple very happy.....)))))) Our girls know, that I love not just Figo, his family too - Helen&daughters!)))))))

да,мы знаем че ;)

ofcourse i like his famillie
Daniela, martina and stella are princesses
and i like helen 2
they are such a happy famillie

Btw i got a portugues new intervieuw off luis
and helen if u want it i can send it here ;)

WOW!!!!!!!! I wait!!!!! It's great!!!!!!

Portugues:

Luís Figo continua apaixonadíssimo pela mulher, Helen Svedin, com quem casou no Verão de 2001. O craque do Inter Milão confessou à revista “Sport Week”, no passado dia 8, que é em Helen que encontra consolo quando atravessa fases menos boas na carreira. O futebolista admitiu ainda ser um marido-galinha!
“Sou seguramente ciumento. Sou homem, mediterrânico e, por isso, é normal que seja assim.

Mas a Helen, que é uma mulher fantástica, transmite-me muita tranquilidade, e isso é muito mais importante do que a sua beleza”, confessou Figo ao suplemento ‘Sport Week’ do jornal italiano ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’.
Helen é o porto de abrigo de Figo. É uma verdadeira fada do lar e uma excelente mãe, diz ele.

A modelo, que adora cozinhar e gosta de comida japonesa, assume que nem sempre é pêra doce encontrar o equilíbrio entre o trabalho e a família. Afinal, diga-se, não deve ser fácil cuidar de três crianças quase a tempo inteiro. “Às vezes é difícil conseguir fazer tantas coisas ao mesmo tempo, mas tem estado a correr bem”, conta Helen.

É em terras espanholas que Helen desempenha a sua profissão de modelo. Segundo a entrevista dada pelo casal à revista italiana, a mulher do craque está ansiosa para voltar ao país onde viveu antes de se mudar para Milão, Itália.
Os pombinhos, que se conheceram em 1995 num concerto de Joaquin Cortéz, falaram ainda sobre a vida íntima e o que gostam de fazer juntos. “Gostamos de beber um bom vinho.

E a única coisa de que sinto realmente falta é de ir à discoteca, porque adoro dançar. Mas todo o tempo livre que temos é passado com as meninas ou com os amigos”, explicou Helen.
Questionado sobre o que de melhor lhe aconteceu ao longo da sua vida, Figo não hesita em responder: “Grandes conquistas? A Helen e ter sido eleito o melhor jogador do mundo”.

English :

Luis figo is still very much in love with his wife Helen Swedin with who he married in the summer of 2001. Theinter milan player confessed to the magazine Sport week that its in Helen that he find consolation when hes going through bad times in his career. He admitted that he is an over protective husband. H e says he gets jelous "I am certainly jealous. I am a man, Mediterranean and, by that, is normal that be like this.

he sasys that helen is a fantastic woman and she transmits alot of peace and tranquility and thatis more important that her beauty. he says that Helen is a good house wife and a great mother

the model that likes cooking and japanese food says its not alwyas easy to find a balance betwen work and family. It is not easy to look after 3 children. she says sometimes its not easy to do things all at the smae time...but things have been going well

it is in Spanish lands that Helen is a model. the footballers wife is wishing to move back to the country she lived in before Italy. the love birds that met in 1995 in a Joaquin Cortez concert spoke about what they like to do together. the like to drink a good wine

helen says she misses going to clubs at night because she loves dancing. but all her free time is spent with the girls or with friends. when Figo ws asked about what was the best thing that has happened to him he said meeting helen and being voted the best player in the world

Hope u like it

teh english part a potugues girl translate it for me maybe u know a site where u can transfer it in russian ;)

Thank you!!!! :) Of course we'll translate it!!!!!

woow i got the avater thnnxxx a looooot

Let's talk here about Luis!))))

Everyone who know english - WELCOME!!!!!!!

Unfortunately there is anything new in that interview(((((((

But it's funny about his jealousy!!!!!!!!))))))) Ohhhhhh..... Real  mediterranean MAN!!!!!!)))))

How is Luis Figo?
"He's fine, he has recovered from the knee problem. He's a great champion and I don't think he will be affected by the fact that he has missed the last few matches."

Вы здесь » Football » Everything about Luis Figo » Luis Figo (english version)